Areas of Expertise:
- Engaging stakeholders to generate new ideas; while making better decisions faster
- Creating and implementing action plans that earn commitment and buy-in when they hear leaders say, “Employees are our most important asset”
- Innovating solutions encouraging creativity, change management, personal development, coaching, team-building, and organizational development
- Designed and facilitated custom processes – for strategic planning, long-term visioning, operations planning, organizational development, team building, staff development, growth planning, staff and community engagement, and process improvement
- Worked with leadership team to build a growth-focused culture by helping address fears about losing sight of core mission and values
- Designed and facilitated a vision, strategy, and process improvement project with a hospital patient care director and leadership team for improving patient safety and satisfaction and the workplace experience
- Worked with a university senior management team on clarifying and aligning its purpose, roles, scope of responsibility, and individual priorities with executive leadership
David DeBiasi, Associate State Director-Advocacy at AARP
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.