Areas of Expertise:
- Designing board retreats tailored to specific needs that not only result in a successful retreat but provide direction for subsequent board work
- Identifying leadership challenges, and providing resources to improve board effectiveness
- Providing a well-rounded and effective contribution for my client’s leadership development
- As a general manager, successfully moved a co-op doing $700k in annual sales (in 1987), to a vibrant location. Now, the co-op earns $40+ million annually, has six retail outlets, and has one distribution center
- Helped a co-op grow with fiduciary oversight and member engagement
- Co-organized and led seven cooperative leadership workshops through National Co+op Grocers’s western corridor BEST program
- Assisted a co-op as their interim general manager, navigating a challenging environment, including successful negotiation of a first-time union contract
- As a board consultant, helped a co-op create a member engagement series to address a contentious issue
C.E. Pugh, Chief Executive Officer, National Co+op Grocers (Former General Manager of La Montanita)
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.