Areas of Expertise:
- Awarded overall excellence by the Cooperative Communicators Association
- Marketing planning, assessment and rebranding projects
- Storytelling for business workshops
- Facilitate Everyone Welcome? Personal Narratives of Race and Food Co-ops conversations
- Content provider and storytelling expert
- The goal is simple: to assist organizations with strengthening their marketing and outreach by effectively channeling their best intentions and ideas, delivering on a plan that maximizes resources and develops capacity
- Leader of marketing planning and re-branding projects
- Creator of business and cooperative storytelling workshops
- Facilitator of conversations about race
- Author of many books and handbooks, including Everyone Welcome? Personal Narratives of Race and Food Co-ops, The Brand Readiness Kit, and Growing with Purpose
Christina Jennings, Executive Director, Shared Capital Cooperative
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.