Financial Training for Directors (four-part series)
with Leslie Watson and Brittany Baird
Consisting of four weekly sessions, this series helps new and experienced directors build knowledge and confidence in monitoring financial health as part of their oversight role. Topics include financial statements and key indicators, budgeting and planning process, evaluating monitoring reports, and developing the ability to spot issues and raise critical questions.
- Seeing the story in your co-op’s financial statements
- Evaluating financial performance in context
- Setting expectations for financial performance that hit the “sweet spot” with the right mix of information, analysis, and addressing non-compliance or underperformance
- Understanding the importance of budgeting and planning
- Knowing how to ask great questions
Sessions will include a mix of instruction and interactive learning. Attendees who complete all four sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022 at 7:30pm – 8:45pm ET
Tuesday, May 10th, 2022 at 7:30pm – 8:45pm ET
Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 at 7:30pm – 8:45pm ET
Tuesday, May 24th, 2022 at 7:30pm – 8:45pm ET
Free to CBLD enrollees. $150 per person if not enrolled in CBLD.
Special pricing is available to startups and financially challenged co-ops. Please contact us for more information:
Looking for Event Logistics?
We have tried to answer as many logistics questions for you as possible. For answers to questions related to logistics (such as event cost, start and end times and what to bring for events), click below for our Logistics FAQs.
Survey response of current client