Areas of Expertise:
- Helps employees and boards use the co-op principles and values as a strategic advantage
- Works with boards on strategic planning that emphasizes strategic doing and best governance practices
- Creates connections among co-ops in different sectors for community partnerships
- Helps organizations create a “cooperative culture”
- Led a year-long cross-departmental team effort to implement new products and services that emphasize creating efficiency while promoting the cooperative way of doing business
- Led boards through assessment of governance practices leading to new policies more in tune with current realities
- Featured speaker at annual meetings and conferences with consistently high-ratings generating member satisfaction with attendance
- Regular author of #Gocoop column on the many issues facing cooperative organizations
- Adjunct instructor at the University of Mary Washington on the cooperative business model
Sarah Fisher, VP Member Services, Nueces Electric Co-op
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.