Areas of Expertise:
- Intercultural training focused on alignment with organizational strategy and objectives
- Intercultural development coaching
- Intercultural alignment services for board and staff
- Intercultural team-building
- Intercultural dialogue facilitation
- NRECA Directors Conference workshop: Intercultural Competence at the board level, featuring the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary Board and Faculty: Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI®) training and coaching
- Partnered with the Community Relations Commission of Goshen
- MEDA: Business as a Calling workshop: The Globally Mobile Workforce
- Board Member at Maple City Market in Goshen, Indiana
Sreekala Rajagopalan, (Past) Chair of the Community Relations Commission of Goshen, Indiana
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.