Areas of Expertise:
- Practical strategies and solutions for complicated governance problems
- Leadership development
- Meeting and group facilitation
- Cultivating and maintaining professional, collaborative, and supportive relationships
- Fundamental concepts of governance
- Cultivated governance practice program
- Facilitated a board’s ability to wisely make complicated decisions in the face of risk and uncertainty
- Coached boards in managing general manager performance issues
- Grew novice directors into successful board chairs
- Numerous Consumer Cooperative Management Association (CCMA) presentations on topics ranging from financial oversight to board perpetuation, to maintaining collaborative culture in times of stress
- Board President at Wheatsville Food Co-op in Austin, Texas
Mark Wochner, Former Board President, Black Star Co-op, Austin, Texas
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.