Areas of Expertise:
- Group facilitation, dynamics, and collaboration
- Leadership coaching and advice
- Governance of cooperatives, non-profits, and other social economy organizations
- Multi-stakeholder collaboration and process design
- A decade of consulting experience to co-op, non-profit boards, and CEOs on effective leadership and governance
- Annually designed and facilitated approximately 20 retreats per year focusing on problem-solving and positive changes related to vision, strategy, collaborative skill building and group decision-making
- Annually taught multiple in-person workshops, and classes for client boards and leaders
- Facilitated the “Co-op Community” conversation for Central Co-op, December 2018
- Participated in the Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Social Sector Edition (an intensive teacher training course) by the Upeace Centre for Executive Education in San Jose, Costa Rica, May 2018
Chris Kohtz, Co-chair & Vice President, River Market Co-op
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.