Financial Training for Directors (four-part series)
with Brittany Baird & Leslie Watson
This session will help directors better understand their role in financial oversight and evaluating risk and build their confidence in doing that work well, regardless of their experience in business finance. We will explore the different dimensions of financial health, including how to look for both strengths and weaknesses. Topics include:
- Seeing the story in your co-op’s financial statements
- Evaluating financial performance in context
- Setting expectations for financial performance that hit the “sweet spot” with the right mix of information, analysis, and addressing non-compliance or underperformance
- Understanding the importance of budgeting and planning
- Knowing how to ask great questions
Sessions will include a mix of instruction and interactive learning. Attendees who complete all four sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
- Wednesday August 4, 2021 at 12pm ET
- Wednesday August 11, 2021 at 12pm ET
- Wednesday August 18, 2021 at 12pm ET
- Wednesday August 25, 2021 at 12pm ET
Free to CBLD enrollees. $150 per person if not enrolled in CBLD.
Special pricing is available to startups and financially challenged co-ops. Please contact us for more information:
Looking for Event Logistics?
We have tried to answer as many logistics questions for you as possible. For answers to questions related to logistics (such as event cost, start and end times and what to bring for events), click below for our Logistics FAQs.
Survey response of current client