Areas of Expertise:
- Financial feasibility of large capital investments
- Project management
- New store development (e.g. real estate, design, construction, and equipping)
- MBA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Architecture, (University of Texas at Austin)
- Pro forma clients for startups
- Pro forma clients for up and running co-ops
- Financial literacy webinar series for NCG, produced with colleague Brittany Baird
- Workshop development including Up & Coming Conference for startups
- Produces four workshops annually featuring the development process, financial feasibility and real estate strategies
- On-site organizational readiness workshops for large capital projects with Bill Gessner
- Project Management mentoring for general managers and board members
Leila Wolfrum, General Manager, Durham Co-op Market, Durham, N.C.
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.