Areas of Expertise:
- Helping Boards create high-performance cultures
- Designing and delivering leadership trainings and facilitation
- Leadership development for startups, worker co-ops and collectives
- Developing trainings and facilitating conversations about race, equity, and inclusion
- Conflict resolution
- Winner of the 2014 Howard Bowers Award for Cooperative Board Leadership
- A leader in River Valley Co-op’s startup phase, and all four capital campaigns
- Produced “Everyone Welcome: Personal Narratives about Race and Food Co-ops”
- Created workshops and retreats to help organizations explore the impacts of racism on their co-ops
- Over 19 years as a trained mediator; performed or supervised over 100 mediations
- Board Member at River Valley Co-op in Northampton, Massachusetts
Roslyn Malkin, Board Member, River Valley Co-op, Northampton, MA
Ready to take your organization to new heights? Contact us today to get started!
You have questions, we have answers.
In our library, you’ll find a wealth of free resources from expert partners whose experience and hard-won victories can help address your specific questions.